Day Tickets: 7am – 5.30pm (Light Permitting)
(Last Ticket 2 Hours Before Closing)
NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
|ADULT||£10.00||Max 2 Rods|
|OAP||£8.00||Max 2 Rods|
|JUNIOR*||£8.00||Max 2 Rods|
|DISABLED ANGLER||£8.00||Max 2 Rods|
|18+||£25 per 24hrs||Night Fishing over 18s only, Thursday Friday and Saturday nights ONLY|
* ALL JUNIORS AGED 15 AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES.
There is no charge for parents supervising junior anglers.
Night fishing only on match lake, pit 2, 6 & 7.
Day Ticket Rules
- NO Keepnets or Sacks
- Barbless Hooks Only
- NO Nut Baits
- NO Korda Goo
- All nets and mats MUST be dipped before fishing/ even if there dry
- NO Braided Main Line
- NO Open Fire's Or BBQ's
- NO Radios
- NO Tents
- NO Surface Baits On Pit 1
- Correct size Unhooking Mats & Lnding nets Must Be Used on all lakes
- Return All Fish Alive
- Maximum 2 Rods
- Pike Fishing From Oct 1st - Mar 31st
- Failure To Observe These Rules Will Mean Dismissal From The Site
- Person Using The Fishery Do So Entirely At Their Own Risk
- Take All Rubbish Away
- NO DOGS
- Do NOT leave rods unattended
In order to keep our fish in top condition regular checks will be made to hooks, rigs and equipment being used, if you are unsure please ask the bailiff. Please make sure your landing net is a suitable size for the fish you wish to catch.