Day Tickets: 7am – 5.30pm (Light Permitting)
(Last Ticket 2 Hours Before Closing)
NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
|ADULT||£10.00||Max 2 Rods|
|OAP||£8.00||Max 2 Rods|
|JUNIOR*||£8.00||Max 2 Rods|
|DISABLED ANGLER||£8.00||Max 2 Rods|
|18+||£20 per 24hrs||Night Fishing over 18s only|
|18+||£30 - 24hrs + 1/2 price added 24hr ticket||Buy one 24hr ticket get the other half price! (Night Fishing over 18s only)|
|18+||£40 for 48hrs + receive extra 24hrs FREE!||Night fishing over 18s only|
* ALL JUNIORS AGED 15 AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES.
There is no charge for parents supervising junior anglers.
Night fishing only on match lake, pit 2, 6 & 7.
Day Ticket Rules
- NO keepnets or sacks
- Barbless hooks only
- NO nut baits
- NO braided main line
- Korda Goo can only be used on hook baits only
- All nets and mats MUST be dipped before fishing/ even if there dry
- NO open fire's or BBQ's
- Radios at low levels only
- NO Tents
- NO surface baits on Pit 1
- Correct size unhooking mats & landing nets must be used on all lakes
- Persons using the fishery do so entirely at their own risk
- Maximum 2 rods
- Pike fishing from Oct 1st - Mar 31st
- Failure to observe these rules will mean dismissal from the site
- Take all rubbish away (including cigarette butts and line)
- Return all fish alive
- NO DOGS
- Do NOT leave rods unattended
- NO 360 rigs
- NO bivvies on Pit 1
- NO reserving swims
In order to keep our fish in top condition regular checks will be made to hooks, rigs and equipment being used, if you are unsure please ask the bailiff. Please make sure your landing net is a suitable size for the fish you wish to catch.
Make sure to take advantage of our Loyalty Cards, available from the ticket office. Buy 6 Day Tickets and receive the 7th ticket completely FREE!